NYGH 409'11!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Homework for home learning weekend

[edited by Grace]

Hello :)
I thought it's time to revive this class blog, especially because we have so much homework we might forget some.
I've changed the URL of this blog and made some necessary changes (like class name etc), I've also made all of us admins so we all can update the homework list when we have the time :)
I know this blog was kind of useless for the whole of last year, but let's work towards making this blog super updated and alive this year! :D

Below are the homework for this weekend and some details of them. I don't take certain subjects, so do add their homework in if you can :)

Homework for this weekend + home learning day:
-BARMOS consent form

-Math Assignment STAT by Tue 25/1
-Finish Math PROB Rev 3, STAT Rev 1
-Math home learning activity on LMS
-Math STAT quiz on Tue 25/1

-Physics AS13.1 by Fri 28/1

-Chem SPA trial 1 by Tue 25/1(?)
-Study for Nomenclature quiz on Tue 25/1
-Redox & Pollution Quizzes on LMS, Home Learning day Mon 24/1

-Edit LA Hitler SRQ by Tue 25/1
-LA Forum on Tan Kah Kee MRT station, on LMS, Home Learning day Mon 24/1

- Chinese home learning activity on LMS (close passages)

-IH home learning SBQ Q1 + 4 tasks (below)

1. read Environment: Case Study on China readings
2. find out what PPP (Purchasing Power Parity) is
3. Answer the SBQ-like question on cartoon (pg 11 of notes)
4. Answer the question for the line graph on pg 13 of notes
Other subjects:
-Geog assignment 1 by Fri 28/1
-History: ?
-A. Lit: -
-Art: BARMOS logo design (research +3 sketches) by next lesson, prepwork for coursework, e-Portfolio (post your artist statement)